QUICK ASSESSMENT workshops
QUICK ASSESSMENT WORKSHOPS PROVIDE INSIGHT INTO THE B IMPACT ASSESSMENT WITHOUT A SIGNIFICANT TIME OR CAPITAL COMMITMENT. PARTICIPANTS ARE GUIDED THROUGH A SAMPLING OF APPROXIMATELY FIVE QUESTIONS IN EACH OF THE MAIN CATEGORIES FOR A SOLID UNDERSTANDING OF WHAT IS INVOLVED WITH THE ASSESSMENT AND TO LEARN COMMON PITFALLS AND OVERSIGHTS BUSINESS OWNERS HAVE EXPERIENCED THAT SKEW THEIR RESULTS.
ONE-ON-ONE QUICK SESSION: $75
In One-On-One Quick Sessions, the business owners go through a tailored quick assessment version of the B Impact Assessment. The responses then load directly into the company's full B Impact Assessment. The one-on-one session offers an opportunity for the participant to ask company-specific questions concerning the B Impact Assessment and the benefit company and certified B Corporation business models. Plan for the session to take about an hour.
WORKSHOPS: $25 / Registrant
Workshops provide a general introduction to benefit companies and B Corporations and review a general version of the quick impact assessment. Participants have an opportunity to ask questions and learn the areas where common mistakes are made. There are two ways to sign up:
- Coming Soon! Businesses can sign up for a workshop hosted by BEntities; or
- Organizations with portfolio companies, members, or clients who may be interested in a workshop can host one on premises by contacting BEntities.
- Geographic restrictions may apply.
FULL B IMPACT ASSESSMENT SESSION: $250
In the Full B Impact Assessment Session, BEntities, LLC provides personal consultation for a company through the entire B Impact Assessment. If a company has completed a One-On-One Quick Session, its cost is credited against the price of the Full B Impact Assessment Session. Plan for this session to take about 3 hours. In addition to working through the entire B Impact Assessment, BEntities, LLC provides the following:
- A road map for next steps based upon preferences communicated during the Full B Impact Assessment Session; and
- Up to 3 sample policies that the company can tailor to fit its responses to the B Impact Assessment.
ON-DEMAND BENEFIT OFFICER: TBD
BEntities, LLC provides On-Demand Benefit Officer services for companies that have completed the full B Impact Assessment and have a desire to commit to positive impact, but not the resources to satisfy the reporting requirements of a benefit company or B Corporation business model. The On-Demand Benefit Officer services include:
- Tailored policies to document B Impact Assessment responses;
- Guidance through the B Corporation certification process; and
- Annual benefit reporting services