February 26, 2018
- Through the provision of our consulting services
- During the course of dealings with you
- When you provide us with information while attending a BEntities hosted event or an event involving BEntities
- When completing forms on the Site
- When completing surveys that BEntities uses for research purposes
- When your personal information may be provided through a third party source, like a client, supplier or other advisor
2. Content. The categories of personal information that we may collect include the following:
- Account Information. Contact details like names, addresses, email, and phone numbers
- Professional Information. Data related to job titles, previous roles, and professional experience and qualifications and information concerning your business, including industry and market
- Payment Information. BEntities does not store payment information, other than your zip code and county, which we require for billing and to comply with tax and other government regulations.
- Communications. When you email or otherwise contact BEntities, BEntities may retain those communications and their content.
- Public Comments. BEntities may retain any comments, contributions to discussion or messages submitted to users of the Services.
- Files Provided By You. When you use our Services, you may transmit information and other data to us that we may store, process or transmit in order for us to provide our Services.
- Usage and Location Information. Data related to you activity on and interaction with the Site and Services, such as your IP address, device or browser type and your devices may transmit location information to our Services. Any such information collected is used for the provisions of our Services.
3. Use. BEntities may use your information only as described below:
- To provide you with information and services that you request from BEntities or that BEntities may believe is of interest to you as permitted under applicable law, and to gauge the effectiveness or a service in order to improve our Services. BEntities may create a profile for you based upon your marketing and content preferences. Contact us at email@example.com to opt out or click “unsubscribe” from an email distribution.
- Site improvement
- Maintain and strengthen BEntities relationship with you
- For research, planning, service development, security or risk management
- For use and access to our Site
- To comply with legal and professional obligations; and
4. Sharing. When you use the Services, BEntities may share your information only as described below:
- Legal Required. We may discuss your information to third parties if we determine that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with the law, protect our rights or prevent fraud or abuse of BEntities or our clients.
- Third Parties Working for BEntities. BEntities uses certain trusted third parties to help us provide, improve, promote and protect the Services. We may use independent contractors or employees to provide the consulting services or third parties to assist and manage our technological needs. These third parties may access, process or store your information to perform tasks only for the purposes we’ve authorized.
- Business Transfers. If BEntities is involved in a recapitalization, reorganization, merger, or acquisition or sale of some or substantially all of our assets, your information may be disclosed and transferred as part of that potential business transaction.
5. Security. Using the internet to collect and process personal information necessarily involves the transmission of information on an international basis. The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure; any transmission is at your own risk. Although we do our best to protect personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to this Site or otherwise sent to us electronically. Once we have received your information, we will use appropriate procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
You can help us to keep your information secure; please remember that any user name or password in relation to our Site is personal to you and should not be made available to any other person. You should stop using your username and password and notify us immediately if you suspect someone else may be using them.
It is our policy to virus check documents and files before they are posted on the Site. However, we cannot guarantee that documents or files downloaded from any website will be free from viruses and we do not accept any responsibility for any damage or loss caused by any virus. For your own protection, you should use virus-checking software when using the Site. You must not post or provide to us via any website any document or file that you believe may contain a virus. You must virus check any document or file that you intend to post or provide to BEntities.